Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weiners, Ribs And Chicken, Oh My!

Well, the day first day kicked off without any hitches. I caught up with people, we laughed, life was good. By lunch, however, things had started to deteriorate on a large scale; we passed the time standing around listening with half an ear to me, commenting on my vaguely delicious sandwich. A little less dressing the next time I think, and I need to go out and buy some ham. Lettuce and cheese just isn't the same without it. *sigh*

It's been a while since I posted, so I should probably fill you in on the past few days;

Nothing happened.

However, I got Prince Of Persia for my PS3, but more importantly, Little Big Planet! It's super awesome, you can do. . .things and make. . .things and have some great great fun! And damn, I had a plate of some of the most delicious cold pub food items I will ever eat. It was the usual fare to go with chat and alcohol: Teeny cocktail sausages (which I personally would die for), chicken pieces and ribs. Mm-mmm. It's so wrong for it's coldness, it's stolen-ness but damn, it was gorgeous. The ribs were sweet 'n' sour sauced.

*insert off but witty sign-off comment here*

No comments:

Post a Comment