Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Unbearable Whimsy of Colm Volume I: The Beginning

The beginnings of this blog, the birth of a phenomenon and the tale
of its coming about, is a long, arduous, and at times, a long story. So; I'll summarise. For me, the journey began with a simple text message from my dear friend. It read "Today my friends; We become men. We will voyage into the unknown (to us) adventure of blogging. I agreed to it.

Before long the petty arguments over the name, email address titles, and passwords broke out. The first, albeit lowest, hurdle was eventually crossed: dhm@live.ie TA-DA! Somewhat naively,it was proclaimed: "Right. We're in business". It was then that the astonishingly blank screen in front of us became apparent; so we did what any decent men would do: Left it until tomorrow. Well first there was much seizing of the keyboard on my part, and the joint dictating of a basic first post. In any case. That was the Blog.

Oh Yeah. We decided on Dangerously Handsome Men. Figured it was true to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment