Monday, January 5, 2009

The Unbearable Whimsy of Colm Episode III: Things of Non-Consequence I must Achieve:

I with all my might and endeavour will strive to consider trying to attempt the following:
  • Get a Sandwhich named after me
  • Take Place in a Police Line Up
  • Become an Extra in a film
  • Invent my own Cocktail
  • Have a Succesful Online Blog - Check - .....Uncheck.
  • Win. Something. Anything. I must Win
  • Fight a Mountain Bear - Check
  • Patten Something.... even if its just an existing product with a clock.
  • Buy a Cool Unique URL.
  • Start a Slow Clap.
  • Say Something that Silences a Room
  • Get Business Cards
  • Shave an Animal
  • Build a Tree House... that works.
  • To be able to say "The Usual" in a Restaurant" and get what I want.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment