Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What the....OW!

I made the tea. For those, everyone, who doesn't know I love for and off tea. I crave it. The day was spent waiting for that first brown drop... So I made it. I then sat down. Got comfortable and was about to sip, the first sip(which is later relevant) when I felt a hair in my mouth. That's just terrible, and it was getting worse and worse and I couldn't get it out and it was even sliding down my throat. Horrible.... BUT THEN! My dog jumped onto the couch, knocked my elbow and knocked the, evidently as scalding as it was unsipped, tea onto my chest. It really hurt. AND I had to arse myself to change. Jesus. what a day. But I'm beginning to become disappointed that that is the most eventful thing that has happened to me in the past while.

No comments:

Post a Comment